Welcome To The Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan
Modesto & Stockton Area Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan
From his Modesto and Stockton area offices, the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan has Criminal Defense Lawyers, Driving Under The Influence (DUI), Personal Injury Lawyers, and Bankruptcy Attorneys. The Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan serves the entire State of California with an emphasis in the following areas:
- Stanislaus County: Modesto, Ceres, Turlock
- San Joaquin County: Stockton, Manteca, Tracy, Lodi
- Merced County: Merced, Delhi, Atwater
- Santa Clara County: San Jose, Fremont
- San Francisco: San Francisco
- Alameda County: Oakland, Pleasanton
From our Modesto and Stockton area Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan, we protect your individual rights. We will protect you against the following:
- The government if you are accused of a crime (Criminal Defense)
- Those who harm you and the insurance companies who defend them (Personal Injury)
- Creditors when you need a fresh start (Bankruptcy)
Most of our criminal defense and bankruptcy cases are accepted on a flat fee basis. That means you know exactly what it is going to cost you when you hire our firm. In addition, the majority of our personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency. A contingency fee means that you only have to pay attorney fees if we win, either by settlement or trial verdict.
Anyone can be accused of a crime. You may never have ever thought about having to hire an attorney to defend you in court. But the fact is that thousands of people are wrongfully accused of and charged of crimes. Driving Under the Influence (DUI), sometimes called drunk driving or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) is a crime in California. District Attorney offices are filled with skilled attorneys that are well funded with what seems like unlimited government resources. Families of those accused of crimes should be equally cautious. Self-representation is like putting your head into the lions mouth, never a good idea.
All is not doomed. It is extremely important you hire an aggressive and experienced attorney to combat the government and level the playing field. Tai C. Bogan is the great equalizer because he knows criminal defense and how to give you the upper hand. Don't hesitate, schedule a confidential consultation with Mr. Bogan today at 209-565-3425.
Injuries can happened to anyone, because injuries do not discriminate or play favorites. Whether you are rich, poor, young or old an injury caused be someone or something can stop you in your tracks. When you are injured, the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan is here for you.
Mr. Bogan's goal for you is to give an voice to victims of serious and deadly injuries that are caused by irresponsible people. The ultimate goals is to get the largest settlement for you based upon the facts of your case.
What sets the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan apart from other personal injury firms is his dedication to the individual. We intentionally limit our cases and do not process large volumes of cases like a 2000 head of cattle ranch. Nothing is wrong with cattle ranches, but people who are injured need individual attention.
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer who will treat you like a client and not like cattle, then please call the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan immediately at 209-565-3425.
Being buried in debt with no hope can be suffocating. Obscenely high interest rates on credit cards and cars, wage garnishments, threatening letters and phone calls at all hours, foreclosures and repossessions can drive even the most calm person to their grave. Bankruptcy is not a moral decision, it is a financial one. Chapter 7 bankruptcy wipes out your debt and gives you a fresh start. Chapter 13 allows you re-organized your debt and pay back some or all of your debt over time.
If you are looking for a fresh start, then don't hesitate to call the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan at 209-565-3425.
There are many good lawyers in California. Choosing a lawyer is a very difficult decision. Even the best lawyers may not be a good fit for your particular case. That is why it is important to find the attorney who best fits with the facts of your case. Mr. Bogan will always put your interests ahead of all others and keep an open line of communication with you.
When retained, Tai C. Bogan becomes your personal advocate. He works relentlessly for superior results while working with his clients every step of the way. Mr. Bogan's commitment to personal attention and service while producing satisfied clients is what separates Mr. Bogan from other law firms.
Thank you for visiting the website of the Law Offices of Tai C. Bogan. Mr. Bogan is committed to returning calls, web inquires, emails or any other communication within 24 hours.
- California Man Awarded Millions In Motorcycle Accident After Defendant Refused To Negotiate A Settlement Modesto motorcycle accident attorney knows that Modesto's area summer weather brings out the motorcycles. Modesto and its ideal central California ....
- Modesto Area Car Accident: Negligence To Blame In Wrongful Death Of Child On Christmas Eve 2013, a 9 year old Manteca Girl was died as a result of a car accident in Escalon, California, just north of Modesto. As reported by ....
- Car Accident Near Modesto Kills Young Woman Hitting the Road As the spring weather heats up, more and more Modesto and Stockton families and 'weekend warriors' will be 'hitting the road' to ....